Saturday, December 26, 2020
Just checking in with you loyal followers, dreamers, and world shapers, that the computer fairy stopped by and dropped off a new computer for the holiday season!
I'm extremely excited about it. It can flip from a pc to a tablet. Very smooth and good rated machine.
Thank you to my lovely, wonderful wife Angie who made this happen out of the blue.
It is a PC, which I have not owned in many moons but with most programs I use being cross-platform, it shouldn't be a problem. Just got to knock the rust off and get used to going from Apple back to PC.
See you soon!
Monday, August 10, 2020
- Almost two months. Way too quiet. So what's up. Well, the animating software no longer works with our computer so animation stopped. Again. Not sure if I'll be back animating anytime soon, if ever.
- Finally started writing on the novel I've been dreaming about. It has just begun so I won't be sharing any details about it until it's closer to completion.
- Gotta a couple pitch ideas for the Netflix Impact that I'm going to start putting together. We'll see how that goes. More info to come.
Thursday, May 21, 2020
Sunday, April 26, 2020
Sunday, March 29, 2020
Thursday, March 26, 2020
Thursday, March 5, 2020
Tuesday, February 4, 2020
Thursday, January 30, 2020
1. Have another script to animate for my YouTube channel out of LEGO bricks. For the children. Following the adventures of the lone clone trooper on a desolate world. Will announce when that is up and online.
2. I'm currently writing a first chapter for a Fan Fiction site (which I've never done before) and when I find out if they like what I'm putting down, I'll hook you up with what it's about. Cheers.
3. Freshly planted in College Place, Washington, I'm planning on shooting a short film in the future. I haven't met but a couple people who shoot films but I've heard the area is a great place to shoot. What am I shooting? I don't know yet. I've got a couple in the can but I write one tailored to what I have access to here. Will keep you in the loop.
4. May plan some kind of talk-back/journal to discuss topics, film, comics, games, whatever. May do it live on Facebook or do it straight to video on YouTube with the knowledge I won't be able to monetize the videos as they will not be safe for kids.
That's all for now. In the meantime, protect your shit. There are black hats out there.